Saturday, December 2, 2017

Mysterious Stranger

Mysterious stranger.
Number unknown
Curiosity beckons
Within my phone
What if I called you
Who might you be
Someone I do t know
A part of me?
Somehow you know how much I love a mystery
Every time I find a door I look for a key
Dreaming as lovers the mind knows no end
Imagination is real again
Each time a stranger becomes a friend
Will you be stranger. Will you be friend.

All the restless nights I sleep alone
Wishing someone would knock on my door
Suddenly a stranger appears on my phone
Reminding me of what I’m here for
To dream to love trust evermore
To dream to trust love . . . evermore.

Mysterious stranger
Sweet fantasy
Anything’s possible
For you and me
What are you giving
Curiosity
What are you wanting
To share with me?

Mysterious stranger
Test in my phone
Waiting on you now
Number unknown

No comments: